Building Healthy Habits' practical resources demonstrate the best reliable and simple evidence-based advice for healthcare professionals and families: for early years, child health and the family's nutritional lifestyle.
As nutritional intake and status affect the well-being of children during their childhood and onto their adult years, early nutrition and its consequences for the future is everyone's responsibility and concern.
Services and answers to questions asked will be based on the latest scientific evidence.
If you have problems or questions about:
- Nutrition During Pregnancy
- Feeding and Weaning babies
- Feeding toddlers, preschool children
- Feeding school children
- Feeding adolescents
- Healthy and balanced diets
- Allergies and food intolerances
- Preventing and dealing with obesity in babies and toddlers
- Picky and fussy eaters
- Common nutritional problems (i.e.: Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome, Celiac Disease, Iron Deficiency Anemia, Constipation, Vitamin D deficiency and many more)
- Eating Disorders